WordPress Maintenance Plans
Best WordPress Plans For Complete Maintenance And Ultimate Support
Best WordPress Plans For Complete Maintenance And Ultimate Support
Are you looking for an enterprise solution to keep up with the technical maintenance of your WordPress site? We offer comprehensive WordPress support services to fix downtime and optimize your experience with WordPress.
Whether you want to set up a business website, run an ecommerce store, or a blog, you can do it all with WordPress. We assist you in choosing the right maintenance and support plan to help you ensure a smooth website performance.
Do You Need Help To Boost Your WordPress Site’s Performance?
WordPress websites have vigorous performance in terms of power, SEO, support, functionality, and customization. However, regular upkeep, themes, and additional plugins might affect its performance. Whether you are facing technical glitches or have an unestablished WordPress site, we can help you vamp it up with the best solutions. We offer exclusive packages according to the varying needs of our clientele, ensuring day-to-day maintenance, expert help, and instant support whenever needed.
Our services are ideal for customers who need a WordPress website but can't, or don’t want to deal with the technicalities or security concerns that come with it. We offer the best plans for WordPress support and maintenance – offering our supreme services to deploy experiences that last forever.
Our bundles for WordPress maintenance and support offer:
- Hacked WordPress Site Recovery
- WordPress E-Commerce Support
- Daily WordPress Support
- Daily WordPress Maintenance
- Malware Cleanup on a WordPress site
Our Essential Services Included In Every Plan
We offer numerous services covering various aspects of WordPress through a wide range of maintenance plans. Consequently, we have grouped some of the essential services and included them in all of our plans.
Monitoring a website ensures that it’s never out of order, the server is always up, and the website is always working smoothly for your visitors. We provide 24/7 monitoring for your WP website and immediate support from our professionals to bring it back online.
We help our clients stay out of trouble when dealing with their WP websites through unparalleled support. With expert problem-solving skills, we offer one-on-one private support to each of our clients. Using chat, email, or phone support, we make sure that they can always reach out to us – one way or another so that we can address their concerns instantly or guide them through anything.
Websites are prone to crashes; they can get offline or shut entirely at any time. In that case, having a cloud storage backup or database system is essential so that you don’t lose your entire website. We ensure that you always have the latest version of your website and database backed up and secured on cloud storage with regular backup services.
Whether you face software glitches, errors in establishing database connections, plugin issues, or content malfunction on your site, we have got you covered. Once hired, our experts take care of your website and ensure optimal performance and excellent user experience through regular maintenance.
The internet and WordPress are constantly changing, making it essential to keep your websites up to date. We offer regular updates to ensure that your website is secure, has the latest software version, and matches the market’s tech trends. With the latest updates, we improvise your website to escalate its security, performance, and user experiences.
Malware infection and hacking are common when dealing with websites, and the biggest reason they require proper security checks. Therefore, we offer comprehensive service for constant security checks that include Firewall, vigorous password enforcement, WordPress hardening, malware cleanup, span management, uptime monitoring, backups and restores, and so much more.
Our WordPress Maintenance Plans
With expert support and supervision, we let you focus on your business while we take care of your website. Our WordPress maintenance plans are designed to suit the needs of all sizes of companies. However, we offer three different tiers with different pricing and services.
Includes All Essential Services
- Security & Malware Scans
- Weekly Backups
- Malware Cleanups
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring
- WordPress Updates
- Maintenance & Bug Fixes
- Support Via Email
Includes Essential Plan Plus
- Monitor & Fix Broken Links
- Day-to-day Back Ups
- Google Analytics
- 1 Small Job every Month
- Performance Monitoring
- 1 Publishing Job every Month
- Priority Support via Email/Chat
Includes Premium Plan Plus
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Staging/Development Site *
- Free CDN (Content Delivery Network) *
- Free SSL Certificate *
- No Charge Hosting
- Near Real-Time Back Ups (Hourly)
- Unlimited Small Jobs (3 Jobs At A Time)
- Vip Support Via Email, Chat, Or Phone By Appt.
Do you want comprehensive maintenance for your WordPress site, or are you searching for professional support on any issues you face with your WordPress site? Get in touch with us now.
Our Development Process
Vision & values
2016Research & DiscoveryCustomer research
Expert audits & insights
Current market positioning
2017StrategyStory & personality
Positioning & messaging
Creative brief development
2019Deliver & integrateBrand book & styleguide
Online & mobile
Further brand extension
- “WordPress” is trademarked, but it’s owned by a non-profit company called the WordPress Foundation. This foundation was created by the WP co-founder Matt Mullenweg.
- The WordPress Foundation generated $11,178 in donations in 2018.
- Each WordPress version is named after a Jazz artist. For instance, the first version was named after Miles Davis.
- WordPress is available in 200+ languages.
- Number of downloads: 77 million.
- Estimated number of users: 76.5 million.
- Why WordPress is the top blogging platform: It’s easy to use, free, and open source.
- Downside to using WordPress: Custom themes can be difficult to use without initial support.
- New daily installs: 500+.
- Lines of code written for the WP core: 346,000.
- Number of WordPress versions: 419.
- Number of major releases: 37.
- Number of free WordPress plugins: 54,000+.
- Number of plugin downloads: 859 million.
- Most popular WordPress host: HostGator and DreamHost.
- Date WordPress was launched: May 27, 2003.
- A blogger named Christine Tremoulet coined the name “WordPress”.
- WordPress powers 27% of all websites online.
- WordPress has official events called WordCamps. These events are held in 41 countries and more than 36,000 WordPress users attend. More than 140 WordCamps were held in 2018 alone.
- There are 1,660 WordPress meetup groups with 782,141 active members in 58 countries.
- WordPress provides free community support on the official WordPress forum.
- WordPress is designed to automatically update to new versions, however, plugins must be manually updated.
- You can get a free, hosted version of WordPress on wordpress.com
- WordPress makes it easy to build and manage multiple WP sites from one dashboard.
- Top websites powered by WordPress: BBC America, Vogue, Rolling Stone, the White House, Walt Disney.
- WordPress.com and WordPress.org offer different services. WordPress.com offers users a hosted WordPress website while WordPress.org offers a free download of the core files for self-installation.