You’re probably wondering “what are these frameworks, and why are they important?”
Fortunately, this guide will explain everything you need to know about these frameworks, the benefits of each, and compare them so you can become more familiar.
Let’s get started.
- Examples of dynamic website content are interactive forms (contact us, subscribe, etc), photo slideshows, and animated graphics.
- Anytime you visit a website where elements are changing, moving, and refreshing without you doing anything, there’s a great chance that JS language is the culprit.
What is React?
It allows developers to build complex user interfaces (UI) from isolated pieces of code. These are called components. Below are some of the top benefits of using React JS in development:
- Using React can help boost the productivity of your project and expedite further maintenance.
- React JS allows for more efficient rendering.
- React is SEO-friendly and guarantees stable code.
- Developers can take advantage of React’s handy toolset.
- It’s easy to learn React and is backed by a vibrant community.
- React is used by both startups and Fortune 500 companies.
What is Angular?
Since Angular is a framework, it provides developers with a bunch of benefits that allows them to create massive applications in a structural manner. Here are some advantages to using Angular in your website development project:
- Angular is fully-functional the moment you begin using it. Developers can receive everything they need out of the box, such as routing tools and a helpful pre-configured environment.
- Angular is built using TypeScript, helping developers to create understandable and clean code. With Angular, you can also identify bugs much easier.
- Unlike React, Angular is a highly responsive website design framework. This can enhance the consistency of your project and help other developers understand how you built your code.
- Angular is simple to maintain, plain and simple.
What is Vue?
React has been one of the most widely-used frameworks in the world for years. It’s popularity is followed by Angular, and Vue isn’t too far behind. Vue.js was created by Evan You, a former employee of Google. You wanted to expand on the weaknesses of Angular and make Vue.js a superior framework. Below are some benefits to using Vue.js over its competitors:
- Vue is compact, easy to download, and install. This can have a positive impact on your web application’s user experience (UX) and SEO.
- Vue allows for seamless and responsive rendering.
- Vue has inherited two-way data binding from Angular, a helpful feature for collaborators.
- js has a large ecosystem of integrations and tools.
- Vue is easy to learn, has vibrant community support, and concise documentation.
React vs Angular vs Vue: Common Characteristics
Now that you know what all of these frameworks are, it’s time to compare their characteristics so you can make an informed selection.
- Learnability — React is one of the easiest frameworks to learn, which is great for newbie developers. Since it uses JSX, it’s dynamic enough for veteran developers as well.
- Speed — React is faster than both Angular and Vue.
- One-Way Data Binding — This results in fewer unexpected issues in your code.
- Automated and Simple Migrations — It’s easy to migrate your code to different versions of React.
- Typescript — Angular provides excellent mutual support, which is to be expected since the framework was built with Typescript.
- Impeccable Language — You can configure autocomplete and intelligence using external HTML template files.
- Detailed Records — There is so much documentation for everything you need to learn about Angular. This means you won’t spend much time finding answers to your questions.
- Scalability — Angular was designed for projects that are meant to grow over time.
- Enhanced HTML — Vue and Angular are very similar, meaning you can use Vue to enhance your HTML blocking.
- Easy-to-Learn — Vue’s documentation is simple to learn and navigate. You’ll spend little time finding what you’re looking for.
- Flexibility — Like both Angular and React, you can use Vue for a wide variety of projects, from complex web interfaces to single-page applications.
- Compact Size — Vue is very small in size, allowing it to achieve optimal performance and become scalable to your needs.
Need Help Building a Custom Web Application?
So, which framework is better: React, Angular, and Vue? The answer isn’t clear. While React is the most popular, the answer will depend on what your project is and how experienced you are.
- How to Manage Software Licencing in Enterprise Software Deployments - January 24, 2023
- What is Data Science? Why Does it Matter for Software Development? - January 20, 2023
- Mixed Reality: Software Development Trends in Mixed Reality - January 17, 2023