Salesforce Development Services
When it comes to trust and brand recognition, few names are more powerful than Salesforce. At Dev.co, we’re proud to offer cutting-edge, industry-leading Salesforce development services that are designed to help you take your business to the next level.
Why Choose Salesforce Development?
The Salesforce platform attracts businesses and developers for a variety of reasons, but one of the most compelling benefits is found in the ability to extend the core platform via custom application development. Read on to learn more about why you should consider selecting Salesforce as your platform of choice:
The ability to develop standalone apps for Salesforce - apps that work on top of your existing Salesforce implementation - is an incredible opportunity. It enables you to improve existing applications, move other existing applications over to the Salesforce platform, and integrate features to establish even more robust solutions.
You can customize and modify applications on Salesforce clouds (including App, Service, Marketing, and Community).
Salesforce app integration
With the capability to integrate Salesforce.com into your social media, website, ERP, Google Analytics, and other third-party applications, total versatility and flexibility are within reach..
A good platform is useless without an advanced analytics engine attached to it. And while there are plenty of good systems out there, Salesforce Wave Analytics Cloud (and other third-party analytics solutions) are among the best. Tap into them to gain powerful insights across your business.
These are just a few of the perks. Salesforce is also backed by an active and engaged community of users, which makes it easy to gather support and insights as you move forward.
Salesforce Development & Consulting
At Dev.co, we implement an agile methodology of Salesforce development that helps our clients achieve their goals and objectives in a fraction of the time. We can help you plan, design, configure, and deploy your app with minimal friction. Our team also consists of experienced Salesforce consultants who can help you improve, optimize, or manage your existing Salesforce solutions.
The Dev.co Salesforce Development Process
Every Salesforce development process begins with an emphasis on understanding your business at a core level. We want to get familiar with the DNA of your organization so that we can uncover your true objectives, needs, and wants.
With a thorough understanding of your business and brand, our Salesforce developers transition into the planning phase. It’s during this process that we create a loose framework for how we’ll achieve your goals. You can be as involved or hands-off in the planning process as you’d like
Now comes the fun part: developing your Salesforce apps. And because we do such a thorough job on the front end, the development process is typically very efficient
No Salesforce app development process is complete without some testing and optimization. We’ll continue to improve upon the app until we’re convinced it’s bug-free and up to your standards.
Partner With Dev.co
Are you looking for a reliable Salesforce development partner who can help you achieve your goals in minimal time and at a cost-effective price point? Contact us today and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our Development Process
Vision & values
2016Research & DiscoveryCustomer research
Expert audits & insights
Current market positioning
2017StrategyStory & personality
Positioning & messaging
Creative brief development
2019Deliver & integrateBrand book & styleguide
Online & mobile
Further brand extension
- Salesforce dominates the CRM industry - capturing one-third of all users.
- Salesforce is considered the number one CRM in the world.
- Salesforce was launched in 1999.
- Salesforce currently has 150,000+ customers.
- Roughly 34% of Salesforce revenue comes from Sales Cloud sales.
- Salesforce generated $13.3 billion in 2019.
- 83% of Fortune 500 companies are Salesforce customers.
- Salesforce invented the App Store before Apple. While they called it the AppExchange (launched in 2005), it was originally intended to be called the App Store and the name was trademarked by Salesforce. CEO Marc Benioff eventually gifted the name to Steve Jobs as a thank you for his support over the years.
- The Salesforce Tower, also known as the Transbay Tower, is the tallest building in San Francisco (and the second-tallest in the United States).
- There are more than 3,500 apps on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Salesforce is often ranked #1 on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to work for.