Oracle Development Services
Oracle Development Services
Oracle Development & Consulting
Why Choose Oracle Development?
The Oracle name is known inside and outside of the industry.
And while the brand’s reputation precedes it,
here are some of the specific reasons
why we recommend pursuing Oracle:
In today’s day and age, scalability is key. You must be able to efficiently scale with ease; otherwise, your tech infrastructure will hold you back. Oracle’s native scalability makes it a perfect fit for growing companies.
High data availability
Any real-time application requires high data availability, and that’s precisely what Oracle provides. When you utilize Oracle, you can be sure that you’ll have data available during both planned or unplanned downtime or failure.
Data integrity will always be a major focus. And with Oracle, you can rest assured that you’re protected with advanced data security mechanisms in place, many of which can be customized and configured to your company’s preferences and workflow.
Backup and recovery
No business plans for a crash, but sometimes they happen. Oracle takes some of the sting out of these incidents by providing advanced backup and recovery features that protect your data and allow you to continue with operations as normal.
The DEV.co Oracle Development Process
Our Development Process
Vision & values
Research & Discovery
Expert audits & insights
Current market positioning
Story & personality
Positioning & messaging
Creative brief development
Deliver & integrate
Brand book & styleguide
Online & mobile
Further brand extension
Partner With Dev.co
You certainly have your choice when it comes to Oracle development services.
But at Dev.co, we make the decision as simple as possible by
seamlessly melding skill, service, and reliability.
To learn more about our Oracle development process,
please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Interesting Facts About Oracle
- Oracle is the leader in the database software industry with more than 420,000 customers and deployments in 145 countries.
- Oracle has more than 136,000 employees around the world.
- Oracle has undergone many name changes. It was founded in 1977 as Software Development Laboratories. The name was switched to Relational Software Inc. in 1979. It became Oracle Systems Corporation in 1982. In 1995, the company finally renamed to Oracle Corporation, its current name.
- Larry Ellison, one of the Oracle founders, owns 98 percent of Lanai, Hawaii’s sixth-largest island.
- There was never a version 1 of Oracle database. Larry Ellison called his new software Oracle Database Version 2.
- Oracle generated $40 billion in total revenue in 2019. Its net income was $10.1 billion.
- Oracle spends more than $6 billion annually on research and development.