- Draw attention to your call-to-action with an animated arrow or a quick burst of color.
- If you have content-rich pages, display page loading progress in a spinner so visitors won’t bounce before the page is fully loaded.
- Dynamically reveal page elements in the viewport as the user scrolls up or down the page.
- Improve the user experience by using simple animations like page swipes to make it clear when a user is taken to a new page.
- Activate fun animations when a user hovers over an icon or image.
- Create a simple interactive game for visitors that aligns with your brand.
- Sell clothes? Have visitors dress up a character with drag-and-drop articles of clothing. Are you an educational organization? Create glowing icons that reveal informative content when clicked.
- Design your own custom branded animation – we’ll build it!
01. Discovery & brainstorming
As your development partner, we’ll dive deep to capture your vision and your business goals so we can create ideas together.
Once we collaborate on possibilities, we’ll identify the best ideas and create a plan for your development project. You’ll approve the ideas and we’ll figure out the technical feasibility of those ideas.
03.Design & development
Once we begin developing your idea, we’ll send you clickable prototypes for testing and feedback. We’ll apply your feedback to the next round of development to achieve a final result you can be proud of.
Get in touch with us
Our Development Process
Vision & values
2016Research & DiscoveryCustomer research
Expert audits & insights
Current market positioning
2017StrategyStory & personality
Positioning & messaging
Creative brief development
2019Deliver & integrateBrand book & styleguide
Online & mobile
Further brand extension
- JS is the only programming language that can be used on the front-end of a website
- JS can be used offline because it’s executed in the browser
- It’s hard to find a website that doesn’t utilize JS
- There are 24+ JS frameworks and 83+ libraries available for developers