Azure Development Services
Cloud computing was once a luxury that larger businesses tinkered with to gain a competitive edge. Today, it’s the gold standard for multinational organizations and small businesses alike. And if your company is looking for a powerful platform that enables you to deploy solutions across a variety of languages, our Microsoft Azure cloud development and engineering services have been designed with you in mind.
Why Choose Azure?
Azure makes deploying a diverse array of solutions across a variety of languages a breeze. Whether it’s PHP, Java, .Net, Python, or Node.js, Azure is fully equipped to offer these platforms as a service so they can easily scale to meet any demand at a cost-effective price point (when compared to traditional hosting). Benefits of Azure include:
Tired of rigid solutions? Azure offers a level of flexibility that’s unmatched across the industry. And because you pay as you consume, you’re able to easily accommodate business fluctuations in a cost-effective manner
Not only is all data stored in compliance with the most rigorous regulations in the industry, but Azure’s two data centers look like something out of a Hollywood spy thriller. They even have a global incident response team that’s trained to handle any issues that may emerge.
You can choose to host apps both manually and automatically on Microsoft’s global data center infrastructure. Plus, the Azure web app service ensures SLA uptime up to 99.5 percent.
SaaS app integration.
For businesses, the ability to create secure integration of web apps with other SaaS apps (like Salesforce or Office 365) is a very attractive and practical benefit.
Azure Development & Consulting
The Microsoft Azure cloud platform is one of the go-to solutions for businesses that proactively pursue growth. But if you’re like most businesses, you don’t have the time, expertise, or internal resources to manage this aspect of your overall strategy.
At Dev.co, we’re proud to offer industry-leading Azure development services for small businesses and large organizations alike. We also have Azure consultants who are fully prepared to guide and assist you with any needs or pain points you may have.
The Dev.co Azure Development Process
The discovery phase is arguably the most critical aspect of this entire process - yet it’s one that most other developers ignore. During this stage, we’ll uncover your company’s big picture goals so that we can develop solutions that align with your vision
This is a pragmatic part of the process where we figure out how we’re going to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. We do so by outlining the rest of the development journey in a step-by-step fashion.
Our team of world-class Azure developers will take this plan and execute to produce solutions that are functional, beautiful, and intuitive.
It’s not enough to develop a solution. The real magic happens during testing and optimization. With each new iteration, key improvements lead to enhanced results.
Partner With Dev.co
At Dev.co, Azure development and engineering services are one of our specialties. If you’d like to learn more about how the Azure cloud platform can be leveraged to grow your business and/or expand your service offerings, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Our Development Process
Vision & values
2016Research & DiscoveryCustomer research
Expert audits & insights
Current market positioning
2017StrategyStory & personality
Positioning & messaging
Creative brief development
2019Deliver & integrateBrand book & styleguide
Online & mobile
Further brand extension
- Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service that was created by Microsoft for the purpose of building, testing, deploying, and managing applications via managed data centers.
- Microsoft Azure was released on February 1, 2010. It was originally named Windows Azure before being renamed to Microsoft Azure in 2014.
- The original project for Microsoft Azure was code-named “Project Red Dog.”
- There are 20,000+ Microsoft Azure customers.
- 85% of Fortune 100 companies are on the Microsoft Cloud.
- Microsoft Azure has a 15.5% share of the global IaaS market.
- Microsoft Azure enjoys 31% of the entire cloud market.
- There are 6 million Microsoft Azure Government Cloud users.
- More than 300k developers use the Microsoft Azure Bot Service.
- Microsoft Azure is currently in 140 countries and counting.
- The Microsoft Cloud is HUGE. It’s connected by enough fiber to stretch from earth to the moon and back three times!
- The Microsoft Azure Cloud global infrastructure is 100% carbon neutral.
- 44% of Microsoft Datacenter Energy is derived from wind, solar, and hydropower.