AWS Development Services
When it comes to infrastructure needs, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most popular and powerful options on the market. It’s leveraged by more than 1 million customers across more than 190 countries - numbers that continue to grow on a monthly basis. And with companies like Netflix, SAP, Pinterest, Expedia, and Dow Jones relying on it, you can rest assured that it’ll perform up to your standards.
Why Choose AWS Development?
AWS is a preferred platform for a variety of reasons. And while every company has its own unique needs, here’s a look at some of the most common benefits:
Appearances aren’t everything, but it’s nice to have a solution that looks good. Software and applications developed with Laravel are known for being aesthetically pleasing and highly intuitiv AWS is designed in such a way that application providers and vendors can easily host applications without having to go through some of the complex processes that other web service providers require. e.
Consider, for a moment, that AWS serves as the backbone for the entire Amazon.com business - a multi-billion dollar operation that’s experienced tremendous year-over-year growth for more than a decade. When you leverage AWS, it’s that same reliability that you get.
AWS is a versatile web environment that allows you freedom of choice in the operating system, web application platform, programming language, etc
Features and tools like Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling make AWS highly scalable for businesses and teams of any size.
Only pay for the computing power, storage, and resources that you use. And with no up-front commitments or long-term contracts, you can save money today and in the future.
AWS is renowned for its industry-leading security. This allows you to rest easy knowing that your applications and data are protected from would-be hackers.
AWS Development & Consulting
We understand that you don’t have the time or expertise to handle AWS development in-house - and that’s okay! We have a carefully selected team of AWS developers with years of experience who are ready and able to create the right architecture for your specific needs.
Already have an AWS application or service that you need guidance on? Our AWS consultants would be glad to walk alongside you to optimize and improve the existing technology so that it satisfies all of your needs and wants.
The Dev.co AWS Development Process
Our AWS development process begins with a discovery phase where we get to know your business, your goals, and the specific expectations for your software, application, or service.
With all of the necessary insights, we begin planning your AWS development project so that we’re able to meet (and exceed) your expectations. During this phase, we come up with lots of ideas, filter them through your desired outcomes, and only move forward with the best ones.
Because of the rigorous discovery and planning, we’re typically able to execute the development phase with minimal friction. During this part of the process, we bring your ideas to fruition in the form of a functional and high-performing solution that’s ready to be implemented right away.
Development is followed up by careful testing and optimization to ensure all of the wrinkles are ironed out before they have a chance to cause any issues. This leads to superior results immediately at launch!
Partner With Dev.co
At Dev.co, we’re proud to offer cutting-edge AWS development that meets and exceeds our client’s high expectations every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about the process!
Our Development Process
Vision & values
2016Research & DiscoveryCustomer research
Expert audits & insights
Current market positioning
2017StrategyStory & personality
Positioning & messaging
Creative brief development
2019Deliver & integrateBrand book & styleguide
Online & mobile
Further brand extension
- AWS started out as Merchant.com. It was originally launched as an ecommerce platform for retailers like Target.
- Contrary to popular belief, AWS makes the money. Amazon.com just spends it. Amazon, which has a market cap of $750 billion, generates the bulk of its revenue from AWS. The website side of things actually isn’t profitable.
- AWS has more than 70 different services, including networking, analytics, database, mobile, and software.
- Aurora is the fastest-growing product in the AWS lineup.
- While AWS is primarily an IaaS, it also has a variety of office collaboration apps.
- AWS services up to millions of requests per second.
- AWS uses 143 million hours a month of services from 2,500 different third-party software services.
- AWS revenue in 2019 was $35 billion.
- AWS enjoyed 45% IaaS market share in 2019.
- AWS has more than 1 million active users in 190 countries.
- AWS has 5x more deployed cloud infrastructure as the next 14 competitors have in aggregate.
- AWS has lowered prices of its services by a multiple of 60x since launch.
- 1 in 3 internet users accesses a website powered by AWS on a daily basis.
- AWS adds as much new infrastructure on a daily basis as they used to run in total 7 years ago.
- AWS data services have increased by a whopping 96% in just the past year.