Laravel Development Services
When it comes to custom software development, Laravel is a very popular option. It’s by far one of the most starred PHP frameworks on Github, with nearly 60,000 developers from around the world using it to build faster websites and more efficient web apps. And at Dev.co, we’re proud to offer custom Laravel development services to help you meet and surpass your goals.
Why Choose Laravel?
It’s designed to be beautiful, engaging, and immersive. If you’re looking for an elegant, feature-rich application, this framework should certainly be at or near the top of your list. Benefits include:
Appearances aren’t everything, but it’s nice to have a solution that looks good. Software and applications developed with Laravel are known for being aesthetically pleasing and highly intuitive.
You need to be assured that your web application is safe and secure for users. A failure to do so could create serious financial and legal ramifications. Thankfully, Laravel features high-level security straight “out of the box.” It has a very simple method for sorting out authorization logic and control access. This makes security very easy to monitor and manage.
High-level email integration
All Laravel web applications can easily be integrated with any mail service for email notifications. It also provides drivers for Mandrill, SMTP, Mailgun, SparkPost, and Amazon SES. This means any application can get started with a relatively small amount of effort.
Laravel applications can be created much faster and more efficiently than other frameworks. This ultimately streamlines the process and speeds up the process from idea to usable application.
You can choose from any number of frameworks for your next development project, but Laravel is popular for a reason. And if you’re looking for high-level functionality without long delays, it’s an option worth considering.
Laravel Development & Consulting
At Dev.co, our deep understanding of Laravel architecture empowers us to create any custom solution or web application that you can dream up. Our developers have thousands of hours of collective experience building software in a variety of industries and niches. So whether you’re in education, finance, eCommerce, or some tiny industry in between, we can help.
The DEV.co Laravel Development Process
We take the Laravel development process very seriously. Regardless of the industry or intended application, we promise to be thorough and strategic in our approach. This includes a four-part process where we:
Any developer who tries to create an application or software solution for you without first digging in and uncovering your expectations and goals is doing you a disservice. We believe this is one of the most important steps in the process and work hard to ensure we have all of the information we need to create a solution that adds value.
Information is only useful if it’s used to create a plan. So in our second step, we develop a formulaic approach to bring your application to life. You can be as involved or hands-off in this process as you want to be.
Now it’s time for the actual development to take place. Our Laravel development process involves a system of checks and balances to ensure you get the best possible end product.
No web development project is complete without rigorous testing and optimization to work out the bugs and smooth over any friction that may exist.
At the end of this process, you’ll have an application that you can be proud of. If for any reason you aren’t happy, we’ll gladly go back to the drawing board to figure out another option.
Connect With DEV.co Today
Interested in learning more about Laravel development and how partnering with DEV.co can help you achieve your goals? Connect with us today and we’d be happy to walk you through a more detailed process.
Our Development Process
Vision & values
2016Research & DiscoveryCustomer research
Expert audits & insights
Current market positioning
2017StrategyStory & personality
Positioning & messaging
Creative brief development
2019Deliver & integrateBrand book & styleguide
Online & mobile
Further brand extension
- There are more than 430,215 websites currently using Laravel.
- The United States is the number one user base for Laravel with 187k+ live sites.
- Laravel is the most popular development platform in the United States in the Web App category.
- Laravel enjoys 25% market share among PHP frameworks. This makes it the number one choice in the industry.
- The top three industry verticals where Laravel is used are: computers and electronics (6%), science and education (2.96%), and arts and education (2.67%).
- Through the use of an extremely simple syntax, Laravel makes seamless mapping object-oriented. This makes it highly compatible across nearly every platform.
- Laravel has a modular instinctive packaging system built in, which helps speed up development processes and saves significant time.
- Laravel features an MVC structure that splits every component of the web app into individual code. This makes it easy to control and modify without risking significant changes to the entire application.
- Laravel takes care of web app security from within its own framework. This makes it highly secure and reduces the security requirements of the end user.